Our Services ——
Providing Care for All of Your Pediatric Therapy Needs
At OT Connection we strive to provide ultimate one-on-one personal care through an encouraging, educational, and comfortable atmosphere.
Each of our therapists is a highly skilled specialist in their respective field, and dedicated to providing the most progressive, evidence-based, and innovative treatment techniques and therapies available.
We provide evaluation, therapeutic treatment programs, parent/care-giver education services for carryover at home to ensure that your child has a progressive and successful experience with therapy, community in-servicing, developmental screenings, and so much more.
OT Connection’s services include:
- Comprehensive Pediatric Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language, and Physical Therapy evaluations and treatment for children ages birth to 15 years of age
- Oral Motor/Feeding Evaluation and Treatment (g-tube weaning, failure to thrive, nursing/nippling assistance, etc.)
- Music Enrichment Programs- Therapeutic Listening Program
- Developmental Screenings
- Social Skills Groups
- Oral Sensory / Feeding Skills Evaluation and Treatment
- School-Based Therapy (Provided in contracted schools.)
- Individualized and Family Focused Treatment
- In-service Training, support groups, and workshops for family and community
- Vision Therapy/collaborative/team relationship with several area Developmental Optometrists
- Multi-Disciplinary Team Approach
- Family/Parent/Care-giver education and training