Each of our therapists is a highly skilled specialist in their respective field, and dedicated to providing the most progressive, and innovative treatment techniques and therapies available.
We provide education and training to family members and other caregivers for carryover at home to ensure that your child has a progressive and successful experience with therapy.
At OT Connection, we provide evaluation, therapeutic treatment programs, parent/care-giver educational services, community inservicing, developmental screenings, parent support groups, and so much more!
OT Connection’s services include:
- Comprehensive Pediatric Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language, and Physical Therapy evaluations and treatment for children ages birth to 15 years of age
- Oral Motor/Feeding Evaluation and Treatment (g-tube weaning, failure to thrive, nursing/nippling assistance, etc.)
- Music Enrichment Programs- Therapeutic Listening Program
- Developmental Screenings
- Social Skills Groups
- Oral Sensory / Feeding Skills Evaluation and Treatment
- School-Based Therapy (Provided in contracted schools.)
- Individualized and Family Focused Treatment
- Theraputic Yoga for the child, and family classes in partnership with local Non-Profit BlissKid Yoga (http://blisskidyoga.com/
- In-service Training, support groups, and workshops for family and community
- Vision Therapy/collaborative/team relationship with OCVT: The Optometry Center for Vision Therapy under the direction of Dr. Briana Larson
- Multi-Disciplinary Team Approach
- Family/Parent/Care-giver education and training