OT Connection practices Pediatric Physical Therapy that addresses postural and motor control, balance and equilibrium skills, gait, muscular strength and endurance, range of motion and flexibility, coordination skills, and developmental delays. At OT Connection pediatric physical therapy is provided by a licensed physical therapist that has specific knowledge and training in typical child development, in identifying areas of functional limitations, and in addressing these issues with an appropriate therapeutic program. Our physical therapists are dedicated to meeting the needs of both the child and family.
OUR EXPERTISE INCLUDES:
- Strength and motor training
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Total Motion Release: the systematic use of sustained positional release to gain range of motion and symmetry in the body (https://totalmotionrelease.com/tmrhome)
- Bioflex Laser-use of low intensity levels to treat musculoskeletal injuries and soft tissue injuries. For additional information, please refer to http://bioflexlaser.com/
- Gait training
- Neurodevelopmental Treatment (NDT) techniques